"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Grow Old with You"

Just last week, October 3 to be exact, we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. I can only say we are blessed and so grateful. Blessed with two wonderful kids and grateful, in spite of the many challenges we are facing,  God has been pouring his loving favor upon our family. We started another journey of our marriage life and we can't wait for our 15th anniversary next year.

We make it a point to have our annual family picture taken during our anniversary month. We all have grown bigger literally but more importantly more loving and understanding of each other's needs.




A lot of friends keep on pushing us to make another baby.  I always say, it's for the Lord to decide if he wants to bless us with another child. For now, I am just content with our two sweet and adorable kids.  O, how I love them both, so dearly!



I am including my favorite photo below because Matt looks so happy here. Belle will be a little mad at me if she sees this! She's so disappointed and keep on asking why all three of us were smiling while it was supposed to be a wacky shot!  

Since it was a school day, we celebrated it quietly.  We just planned for a dinner date and later watched Phantom of the Opera.

Matt kept on announcing our anniversary in his school so I baked some Oreo-Chocolate cupcakes for everyone.
I also baked Matt's favorite chocolate cake. A bribe, so we can leave the kids at home and go out for a date.

She just loves flowers!
Flowers from Daddy!
It was a stormy night but we just have to brave the heavy rains for our date because I purchased our Phantom tickets weeks ago. Thank God, the streets were not flooded.
Quick dinner at Yakimix, Macapagal
Photo taken after the show
Grand and awesome production of The Phantom of the Opera! 
A dear friend greeted me thru text.
"May our God warm your hearts with His fire and may He fill your marriage with peace and joy, surrounding you with His wings of blessings."  Yes, this is the desire of my heart too!  

Happy 14th anniversary, Daddy! Thanks for everything! Looking forward to grow old with you.

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!! you guys really complement each other in every way. God sure knows what He's doing! ;) Here's to more happy & healthy years together. Love you Sharon!! I'm so happy you're back to blogging! I've really missed you. Mwah! :-*

    ReplyDelete