"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello March!

I just realized that it's already the 11th and I haven't had any entry for this month!  I guess it one of the busiest time of the year.  It's the end of the school year and the kids have lots of school activities until the 3rd week.

What I'm up to lately?  I've been busy with lots of thing.  My afternoons are booked with Matt, assisting him in home works,  review for long tests then next week will be their quarterly tests.  He'll be graduating from grade school this coming March 24. 

Recent activity - Entrepreneurship Day (3/9/12)
Mommy buying pastillas and popcorn from Matt
 Belle on the other hand is also finishing CASA/ Pre-School soon.  She'll be in grade school by June. They will have their culminating activity this Friday and we are constantly practicing her poems at home.  I heard they also have song and dance numbers and she's one of the two kids who will read the closing prayer. We are all excited to watch her.

Field Demo and Family day (3/10/12)

I still enjoy baking during my free time!  I can not explain the joy and fulfillment every time I create something that can be enjoyed and shared with loved ones.  From my previous post, I will be preparing lots of cakes this month for my hubby and friend's birthdays then Matt and Belle's graduation cakes.  There will be lots of celebrations coming!

For myself, I tried something new.  I've been wanting to do this and last week I decided to be adventurous and get my hair permed.  The last time I did it was 16 years ago!  I usually don't post solo picture of myself, but this is history (haha!) Anyway, it's my blog too!

Wash and go, no need for blow drying :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Kasi naman 4 hours kaya ang practice ng ballet nina belle last time. Yung studio nila sa baba ang South Salon ayun napatambay ako dun :)

      Delete
  2. use it as ur profile pic here, very very glam! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete