"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally!

My Balikbayan Box via LBC has finally arrived!  Thank you Lord, the long wait is over. It contained my birthday and Christmas gift from hubby.  He is very supportive of my passion in baking. He's the first to taste test my creations most of the time. Fortunately, he loves me so much and I was able to "convince" him to give me my dream Kitchen Aid Mixer! So I have requested my dear friend Jinky who is now based in Chicago to buy me a red one and other baking supplies. It's way cheaper to buy there even if the shipping cost is added.

Belle is as excited as Mommy!
My mixer, baking pans, cookie cutters, sprinkles, vanilla extract, meringue powder, etc, etc ...

I really wasn't expecting it to be delivered today.  I just realized that I'm wearing red too!  It's really meant to be.
So happy to be able to hold you!
Make way, for the queen of the kitchen is finally here! You already have a special place in my counter :)  Happy baking to me!

A big thank you to my BFF Jinky! Hugs and kisses to you! Sa uulitin....

*Updated on Feb 24.  Hubby already bought a transformer last night so we were able to test it. Isn't she nice in our kitchen?  I love RED!


Red na Red!
You made me so happy, Daddy! I promise to make a very special birthday cake for you 3 weeks from now :)




3 comments:

  1. i'm glad ur package arrived na, sharon!! happy baking! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I am seriously thinking of accepting small orders soon. Ang dami ng nagrerequest :)

    ReplyDelete