"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mommy matters


Two of my FB friends posted this on their walls which is very true for full time mommies like me.  They say that there is no job, career, office, position or opportunity that remotely compares to the importance of being a mother. 

It's alright if there's no log-out,  no pause, no stop, no day-off nor salary as long as I get lots of hugs, kisses, "thank you's" and "I love you's" from my kids. I feel blessed that I can stay at home to take care of their needs most of the time. I can visit them in school and meet their friends and talk to their teachers.  Assist them in their homework and school projects. Bond with them whenever we have the time - cook their favorite pasta, bake cookies and decorate cupcakes and make homemade birthday cakes for them. There's always something memorable happening everyday!

Baking cookies
Swimming time!
I can attend school programs all the time
Meet and bond with their friends
Witness how happy when they are together
And when I get burned out, my hubby will take me out on a date or give me some me-time by taking charge of the kids.  

 No way I will resign from being a mom!  I guess a mom will be a mom until she dies.

1 comment:

  1. Well then I'm lucky(touchwood)to be working as well as being able to do a little more with my kids...I too go to Vin's school everyday to check his diaper and do his CIC. Though its sometimes hectic if other kid-activities are all involved at the same time..but I manage...somehow..:)

    ReplyDelete