"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Sunday, February 05, 2012

3 + 1 cakes this week!

Just want to blog about the cakes I made for 3 special people this week. Due to time constraint, I was not able to take pictures while I was doing them. Special thanks to my hubby for helping me out with the fondant preparation.  They were all made from scratch.

Christening and birthday cakes

Barbie Doll Cake for 11 yo Anjelica

Feb 4, 2012 - Celebration at Bigplate


Kelly (sis of Barbie) Doll Cake with Rainbow cupcakes

Feb. 5, 2012 - with the birthday girl, Isys (my niece)
I was so busy the whole week with these cakes so I make up to Matt by baking his all-time favorite Blue Berry Cheesecake today.  He's been requesting for this for weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Pwede na mag-bukas ng cake shop in AAV! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! Malayo pa ang lalakbayin ko... mahirap sya sobra :) But thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete