"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kota Keluarga

This is another late post but still worth it.  Just want to remember our family getaway during the semestral break.  We always try to bring the kids somewhere (the beach if possible) so they can also enjoy their short vacation.  We usually go to Anvaya Cove in Morong, Bataan but I got very interested in this place when I saw pictures of my cousin's family spending a day trip in Kota Keluarga last summer.  It's two and a half hours away from Alabang, somewhere in Laiya, Batangas. 

Klub Keluarga Resort is part of Kota Keluarga. The Klub is the community’s precious gem in the treasure chest of Costa de Madera. It is the gateway to the panorama of a long coral beach line laced with crystal clear sea water.(Taken from their FB page)
As early as mid-October, I already booked our reservation for an overnight stay.  I also asked my sister-in-law if they would like to join us since their son (Alon) wishes to go to the beach too. Here are some photos sent to me by their staff which made them (my sis-in-law's family and my in-laws) decide immediately to come along.

Beach-front Cabanas
It can accommodate a family of 4
Entrance fee is P1200 for adults and P600 for kids & yayas which include buffet lunch, dinner and  breakfast and use of the resort facilities. I think the rates are reasonable and they served good food too!
Day 1 - Nov 2:   The kids woke up early (without complain) even if they were so tired the previous day.  We came home very late from my hometown Rizal, Laguna for our annual family get together. They also had a long day during the Trick or Treat last October 31. 

We arrived at the resort around 1:30pm.  It should have been earlier but we had to eat lunch somewhere in Ibaan since we're all hungry already and we don't know how long it will take us to reach our destination.

Finally!
Almost there! 4.5 km from the main gate
All set to run to the beach!
We haven't checked in but these two were so excited to feel the water.
It's Alon's first beach trip.  He was so trilled play with the sand.

The view from our cabana. We were blessed to have such beautiful weather.
Super bad news!  I got my period that day boo!
Snack time before swimming
The same nice place just like in the photos
Daddy also deserved this refreshing break! Too stressed at work lately.



The first day ended with a lovely dinner then we all went to bed early. It was a long day indeed! By the way, the cabana has no bathroom.  We have to walk a few meters away to go to the common CR and shower rooms.  This was a big problem for us especially my mother-in-law who needs to pee several times during the night. I was not able to sleep well but I was glad the kids had a good night sleep. And another thing, there's no signal in the resort unless you go up the cliff! Good news to those who doesn't want to be disturbed. Haha!

Day 2 Nov 3. It was 5:30am when I peeped outside and saw the beautiful view.  I can't wait for the sunrise. I just sat in front of the cabana in awe of God's wonderful creation.  I was holding the I-Pad and reading verses from the book of Psalms.  I was also taking pictures while the sun was rising slowing in front of me. It's not everyday that you see such an amazing view like this!

How peaceful! I was the only one awake at this time
Praise the Lord.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
    how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
Psalm 147:1


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1
 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:8

I woke up Belle at 6:12 am, I don't want her to miss the beautiful sight.  She has to enjoy the remaining hours as we're going home right after we eat lunch.



 
with Ate Fe and Ate Jo, our very dependable and caring helpers
Breakfast time...


Swimming Time....

Matt with Lolo Dolfo and Lola Maring


More pictures while waiting for lunch



Group pictures before we leave...


Belle was holding the artwork she did with Alon and Tito Wayie


It was a bit hard for Matt to move around but I know he was very happy with this short trip. Thanks to our helpers. Belle? the pictures showed that she had a super duper enjoyable time. It was a great bonding time with the whole family. 'Til our next adventure!



7 comments:

  1. Lovely to read about your trip. Lovely bible verses too..Got a glimpse of Matt's feet- they look good- unlike Vin's- they are clubbed.Another thing I need to mention is,since you have written about it here,have you thought anything about 'beach wheelchairs' since you all also love the beach?? I have written about it in my blog, and I would love to hear from you about it.:) bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline! Saw the beach wheelchair, would love to have it but I don't think it's practical since we do not have the chance to visit the beach often.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just want to ask how did u book a reservation? I heard that it's a private resort for members only. Appreciate your response. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernadette! We are not members either. Please check their FB page Klub Kota Keluarga. You can find there how to contact them. I know they still accept non-members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry should be Klub Keluarga Resort
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=182543478448047

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ung entrancee fee na 1200 eh iba pa ung pyment cabana rates? thnk you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes iba pa po cabana rate. Entrance fee includes food - 3 meals.

    ReplyDelete