"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Special Greetings

Today is the 14th wedding anniversary of one of my favorite couples in the universe, my Bff Hazel and his one and only Dade Ed Garabiles.  1998 was a memorable year for me and my friends because we also got married that year!  We got jealous of Hazel and Ed so we decided to get married few months later.  LOL!  Seriously, that year was full of love, love, love!

Feb. 28, 1998
Wow! 14 years and ? pounds ago....
I am very thankful that we have maintained our friendship through the years and I know it will continue with our kids. Cheers to both of you! We pray for God's abundant blessings for your family. 

Forever and ever!
Late-night bonding - Belle with Ate Chyn and Ate Ceejay

Sending lots of love from Alabang to Los Banos :) Miss you all and we hope we can get together soon! 

Stay happy and in love!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to our friendship and beyond!
    Thank you for making our anniv extra special. Historical itey!:-)

    ReplyDelete