"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

2012 projects

I am working on two cakes this week, a christening cake and a birthday cake as gifts for the daughters of our good friends Rene and Vangie Sy. I've only started but I am very excited already so I am posting the first fondant decorations I did today. I just added "2012" to signify my new creations for the new year.


Gumpaste and Fondant Flowers and Buttons
 
Baby shoes - not so refined but not bad for a first timer. I am making a new pair for the real cake.

So girly!
 'Til next post :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!Super!! Too good!!must google 'gumpaste' and 'fondant'!!LOL!!!Its miraculous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just like molding with Play Dough but gumpaste dries up fast.

      Delete