"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is the time for sharing

I feel so tired today, my body is aching all over!  I baked 5 dozens of red velvet cupcakes yesterday and decorated all of them with fondant today.  (That's an achievement for a beginner ha!) I am very pleased with my latest creation. It was indeed a labor of love for special people close to our family.  I would love to do some more but I ran out of cake flour and cocoa powder. 

I'm sure a lot of our friends (who did not receive my cupcakes) will get jealous so I'm sorry you received a different gift from us.  I really ran out of time!  Next year, I will hopefully be able to bake more efficiently when my KitchenAid mixer arrives.



I made this for a very special lady who is craving for my RVC!  Enjoy them Jane but please share with the 4 J's in your life! Ikaw lang ang may candy ha :) You're really special!


Isang tulog nalang Noche Buena na! I still have a lot of cooking and baking to do tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wow i really feel so so special sharon! At 6 pa ang akin, hahaha! <3 hay naku, in the car pa lang inubos na namin, couldn't wait na hahaha. And that was before our dinner. G@_@anun ka-special your red velvet cupcakes!!! <3

    Love you!!! Thank you so very much for the most wonderful gift. at! Labor of love pa yan!!! :-*

    Happy holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jane! Thanks for your gift too! I miss blogging... so busy lately! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished I lived closer to you Sharon, so I could get some of your yummy looking cupcakes as well!!:)and maybe could have learnt some baking as well!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline, I have another mommy friend with no experience in baking too. She got inspired to try when I sent cupcakes for her birthday. It just look difficult but I'm sure you can do it too!

    ReplyDelete