"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank you Nikki!

It all started when my sister Ruth covered Jollibee's Kids Who Can Concert at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium last year.  Nikki Gil was the host of  the show.  My sister knows very well that Matt loves MYX and Nikki is one of his favorite VJs so she took the chance of requesting for a short birthday greetings for Matt who will soon be turning 11 .  Nikki was so sweet and kind to accommodate her.  Matt was so shocked when I showed him this video during his birthday. He felt so shy as if Nikki was in front of him!




When I posted the video in my FB account, I learned that one of my friends, Anna Bautista knew Nikki's aunt.  I kept that information at the back of my mind :)

Last month, we started planning for Matt's 12th birthday. We usually give him a small party in school to celebrate with his classmates.  I thought of getting video messages from his favorite teachers and classmates in his previous school. Most of them are now based out of the country and readily promised to send their greetings via email.

I remembered Nikki, maybe I can get her message for Matt again this year through Anna.  With the help of Tita Geri Gil, Nikki (despite her very busy schedule) recorded and emailed her special greetings for Matt. When we showed this during his party last Thursday, he was so overwhelmed! 


Hopefully, Nikki will be able to read this post.  From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for being a wonderful person inside and out.  You're truly an inspiration to a lot of your fans especially my son. God bless you even more in the coming years!

Matt has a complete collection of MYX magazine. His day will not be complete without watching MYX :)

Special thanks to Ms. Geri Gil, Anna Bautista and Joyce Ferrer.  I haven't downloaded the pictures and videos during his party but I will post his reaction video when I get the chance.

Thank you very much also to my sister Ruth Floresca for the special greetings of Ms. Judy Ann Santos (Host of Junior MasterChef - Matt's favorite cooking show) and Mr. Champ Lui-Pio (Matt's favorite vocalist.) Full videos will be uploaded soon.

3 comments:

  1. so happy for matt, sharon! i'll share this link with geri, to share with nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...that is so nice...Lucky Matt!! God knows when Vin will meet his screen idol 'Hrithik Roshan'..:(

    ReplyDelete