"Blessed are the Mothers who love to fight life's battles bravely with a strong and steadfast faith in God,
for their children shall know where to find strength in time of need."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May happenings

What a shame!  I haven't blog anything for this month.  I was so busy with so many things lately and can not find time to sit and make even just a short post :( 

I just have to have an entry for May so here the first post for the month... the highlights of activities for the past weeks.

May 4-5, Anvaya Cove, Morong, Bataan - Summer Outing with DLSU family (my hubby's college barkada)


The kids and teens
Just before we went home
Mother's Day Week - Many friends have been inquiring if I am ready to accept orders of Red Velvet Cake so I decided to give it a go! I baked around 20 cakes that week! Whew!

Stickers for the boxes
Everybody was happy with their RVC
I also made two customized cakes...

80th Birthday Cake
All edible toppers
Barbie Doll Cake (7th birthday)
4 dozens Red Velvet Cupcakes

Kids' summer program graduation in Tagaytay (May 12)  It was held in a very nice retreat house owned by the family of one of their classmates.  It has a very good view of Taal Lake. 

Treasure Hunting

Survival Lessons
Awarding
Group Picture
Matt with Ate Fe and T. Jorge (Shadow Teacher)
Beautiful view of Taal Lake
Dinner at Josephine's (Advanced Mother Day celebration too)


Belle completed her violin lessons in UP Diliman (April 12 - May 17)


Mother's Day (May 13)
We had a quiet and relaxing celebration at home. I got white lilies from Daddy and handmade cards from Matt and Belle that completed my day.

 I'm blessed and so thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment